I’m a university or college – what does the Graduate Edge mean for me?
It means you can now make your students even more employable by providing them all
the graduate job skills employers want through resources you never had access to
before. Your students can now get a head start on their graduate development journey,
hit the ground running, stand out from the crowd to make a successful transition
to their professional careers. Keep graduate employers coming back to your university
or college because your students have the graduate edge.
How can universities and colleges use the Graduate Edge?
- Provide a link to www.graduateedge.com.au
on your career services website because it is a source of free information, resources
and products to help your students access the graduate job skills employers want;
- Stock the Graduate Edge book and the
Graduate Edge Kit in your university book store;
- Stock copies of the Graduate Edge book and
the Graduate Edge Kit in your career services center;
- Find a faculty or lecturer who would like to turn the Graduate Edge in to a popular
subject on campus and Contact us to discuss how;
- Follow us on Facebook and
Twitter to stay up to date with further Graduate Edge developments;
- Follow the Graduate Edge Blogto stay up to date with what
graduates and students should do to sharpen their edge;
- Send us any feedback you have on how to make the Graduate
Edge better for your university or college;
- Contact us directly to discuss any other ideas you
can think of (no matter how big or small!) to bring the Graduate Edge to more of
your students, sooner.